How to Disassemble the Dyson Head Attachment
The Dyson head attachment helps you clean up dirt and debris from tight areas such as your car, the stairs and small corners. The head attachment is on your Dyson's hose or wand. You may need to disassemble, or detach, the head attachment from your Dyson vacuum. This is necessary whenever you need to clean the dirt and debris from it.
- Turn off your Dyson vacuum. Unplug the cord from the wall outlet.
- Press the button on the head attachment. The head attachment should free itself from the vacuum.
- Remove any debris from the head attachment. Hold it over a trash bin. Make sure that there is no debris left on the head attachment.
- Place the head attachment back on the vacuum. Keep pressing until you hear a snap. This ensures you that the head attachment is securely in place.
- Use these instructions whenever you need to replace your Dyson's head attachment.