Baking Soda Paste
- Mix the lemon juice and baking soda into a paste.
- Apply a thick coat of the paste to the rust.
- Leave the paste on the rust for five minutes.
- Use a towel to scrub away the rust.
- Wipe clean with a wet towel.
Lemon Juice and Salt
- Squeeze lemon juice on the rust.
- Pour salt on the rusty area.
- Scrub rust with toothbrush.
- Wipe away lemon juice and salt with a towel.
Small Item Soak
- Fill a bucket with white vinegar.
- Place rusty items gently into the bucket and soak for ten minutes.
- Remove items from bucket.
- Use toothbrush to scrub away any remaining rust.