How to Keep Toilets Sparkling White
Over time toilets can become dingy and dirty looking due to hard water deposits, mildew and organic material. Toilets in this condition are neither attractive nor sanitary. Fortunately, you can keep your toilets sparkling white if you regularly maintain them using the proper tools and techniques. These simple methods of cleaning your commode will make your bathroom a more hygienic and visually pleasing place overall.
- Pour white vinegar into a plastic spray bottle.
- Spray the vinegar over the outer surface of the toilet and use a rag to wipe it down thoroughly.
- Pour 1 cup of bleach into the bowl of the toilet and use a toilet brush to scrub the bowl, including underneath the edges of the rim.
- Remove the lid from the tank of the toilet and drop in a bleach tablet. This will help prevent stains in between cleanings.
- Repeat spraying the vinegar cleaner at least once a week to keep the toilet bright and sparkling.