- Remove the saw unit from its base. Pull of the face shield and remove the upper and lower covers. Use the flathead screw driver to unscrew the covers.
- Loosen the guide pulleys by turning the screws clockwise. Move the guide pulleys out of the way and remove the ring blade.
- Remove the drive belt from the saw. Wrap the drive belt around the new blade and place your thumb and forefinger on the blade as you place it on the saw.
- Keep the blade steady in position and wrap the drive belt around the front two pulleys and then the back top belt pulley. Wrap the belt around the bottom pulley at the blade and then around the spring-loaded pulley at the base of the saw unit.
- Manually turn the drive pulley at the bottom of the blade to make sure the blade and belt have been installed correctly.
- Replace the guide pulleys that were removed and tighten them by turning the screws counterclockwise. Check one more time to see if everything was replaced correctly by manually turning the drive pulley. Replace the upper and lower covers on the saw unit and the face shield.
Things You Will Need
- Flathead screwdriver
- If you plan to cut continuously, drop a couple of ice cubes in the base to keep the water cool when cutting.
- Clean the saw whenever it is not in use for ideal functionality.