How to Reset a Smart Drive Fisher & Paykel 608
The Fisher & Paykel Smart Drive washer is a high-efficiency washer that allows you to customize your washer cycles. If you have set your Fisher & Paykel washer options, you can reset the washer to restore the settings back to factory defaults.
Go to the electrical outlet that you have your Fisher & Paykel Smart Drive washer plugged into. Ensure that you are not in the middle of a washing cycle.
Unplug the electrical cord from the wall outlet and wait 30 seconds.
Plug the electrical cord back into the wall and turn the Smart Drive back on. This resets the washer to the factory defaults.
Charles Poole holds a Bachelor of Arts in creative writing from Appalachian State University. He started freelancing in college for local publications in Boone, N.C. and is continuing his career through online freelancing with a specialization in affiliate marketing, blogging and SEO.
- My Calypso Washing Machine Manual Diagnostics Mode Does Not Work
- How to Shorten Wash Time on a Whirlpool Duet Washer
- How to Add Scent to Laundry
- Instructions for Magic Chef Rice & Veggie Steamer Model FS1
- How to Change a Thermistor on a Whirlpool Dryer
- How to Connect an External Hard Drive to a Stereo Receiver