- Fill a plastic bucket with two cups of white vinegar or denatured alcohol.
- Put on rubber gloves.
- Place the brush in the bucket and work the vinegar or denatured alcohol through the brush bristles with your gloved hands.
- Rinse the brush well with cool water. Allow the brush to dry completely before storing.
How to Wash Epoxy Resin off a Brush
Epoxy resins are used for different applications, from repairing ceramic plates and leather couches to the production of molds, fixtures and insulators. Many home repairs that use epoxy resin require applying the product with a paint brush. After the project is completed, the epoxy resin must be properly removed to ensure the brush is not rendered unusable for future projects.
Things You Will Need
- How to Remove Heavy Rust
- How to Remove Marking Pen Ink Stains From Fabric
- How to Turn a Gas Oven Off
- How to Clean Baby Bottles So They Won't Get Yellow
- How to Clean a Pickle Crock
- DIY: How to Remove Silicone Caulk
- How to Clean Grill Grates With Oven Cleaner
- How to Reset a Craftsman Keypad
- How to Protect Wrought Iron
- How to Calculate Air Conditioning Tonnage & Wattage
- How to Clean Anolon Advanced Cookware
- How Do I Prepare Teak for Sikkens?
- How to Clean Mildewed Plastic Furniture
- How to Use Vinegar to Disinfect