Instructions for Magic Chef Rice & Veggie Steamer Model FS1
In addition to large kitchen appliances, Magic Chef, a subsidiary company of Whirlpool, also makes small appliances such as steamers, microwaves and rice cookers for home use. The Model FS1 rice cooker by Magic Chef combines the easy to use functions of a crock pot with a sealed steam chamber to provide convenience and consistency when cooking rice.
- Wash the rice in a strainer.
- Place the rice into the inner bowl of the rice cooker.
- Pour in the measured amount of water using the measuring cup that came with your rice cooker.
- Close the lid of the rice cooker and plug it in.
- Turn the dial to "Cook" and wait for the rice to finish. Once the rice is done, the machine will automatically set itself to "Warm".