S&G 6120 Two Battery Keypad
- Pull the keypad from its base. Push up from the bottom of the keypad until it clicks off. Support the keypad during battery changes. Do not let it hang on the wires connected to the keypad as this may dislodge the wires.
- Turn the keypad over. Pull the bottom of the batteries gently until they come out of their battery holders. Make note of which way the batteries were facing. Insert the new batteries into the connectors on the keypad circuit board. Make sure that the batteries are inserted the right way around.
- Turn the keypad over and hold it over the base. Coil the wires into the base, making sure that they will not be caught between the keypad and the base when you reinsert the keypad into the base. Align the spring clips with the rectangles on the base and press the keypad into the base until you hear a click.
S&G 6120 One Battery Keypad
- Locate the battery portal at the front of the base, beneath the keypad. Pull the battery cover forward and down to release it.
- Remove the old battery and the battery holder from the keypad base. Take note of the old battery's orientation. The new battery must be replaced in the same way. Remove the old battery from the battery holder and place the new battery into the holder, facing the same way.
- Return the battery holder to the base under the keypad and click it into place. Check your lock to ensure that the battery is in good working order.
Things You Will Need
- 9-volt batteries
- If the lock doesn't work immediately, wait five minutes and then try your combination again.