How to Reset an Indesit WIA101 Washing Machine
The Indesit WIA1001 series washing machine is a washing machine predominantly sold in Europe. It uses an analog programming button denoted as the program ON/Off switch, which is a rotary button that you turn to select a pre-determined wash cycle. If you decide you want to reset the programming, you can reset the program ON/OFF button.
Rotate the program ON/OFF button to the symbol that looks like the letter O with a vertical line extending through it.
Wait until all of the LED lights on the washing machine turn on and then go off again.
Rotate the program ON/OFF button to the off position. If you do not select a different program, the door lock LED button will stay illuminated for approximately one minute. Once the door lock LED flashes, you can open the door.
- How to Lock Maytag Oven Doors
- How to Unlock a Hoveround
- What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of an Intrusion Detection System?
- How to Cancel a Delayed Start on an LG Dishwasher
- How to Reset the Beeping Noise on a Model FAA67P7 Frigidare Air Conditioner
- How to Turn Off the Lock Light on the Kenmore Elite Electric Cooktop