How to Reset Safes
A safe can be an important item to have in your home or office if you are interested in making sure that private documents or other items stay in your possession. If you have reason to believe that someone you do not completely trust has gained access to your safe code, you can reset the code.
Resetting a code is not difficult to do, however you must have access to the current code before you can reset the safe.
Input the current code on the safe's keypad.
Pull the handle and open the door to the safe.
Press the small red button on the inside of the door.
Hold the button until a small yellow light appears on the front panel of the safe.
Enter the new code using the keypad on the safe and press either the "A" or "B" key. The code will beep two times to verify the code has been changed.
- How to Program a Sears 139 Garage Door Opener
- How to Troubleshoot an Oster Convection/Microwave Oven
- How to Program a Wired Genie Garage Door Keypad
- How to Reprogram a Wayne Dalton Keyless Entry 3663-372
- How to Add a Rolling Code to My Moore-O-Matic Garage Door Opener
- How to Turn Off the Lock Light on the Kenmore Elite Electric Cooktop