A safe can be an important item to have in your home or office if you are interested in making sure that private documents or other items stay in your possession. If you have reason to believe that someone you do not completely trust has gained access to your safe code, you can reset the code.
Resetting a code is not difficult to do, however you must have access to the current code before you can reset the safe.
- Input the current code on the safe's keypad.
- Pull the handle and open the door to the safe.
- Press the small red button on the inside of the door.
- Hold the button until a small yellow light appears on the front panel of the safe.
- Enter the new code using the keypad on the safe and press either the "A" or "B" key. The code will beep two times to verify the code has been changed.