How to Open a Gordon Electronic Safe
Gordon electronic safes are digital and tough. The safes are made for fireproofing and strength, so they are difficult to break into. Gordon safes are also heavy, which helps prevent theft by anyone who might steal the entire safe. Opening the safe requires both a key and a password or code.
Place the key in the safe. Turn it toward the left. This will unlock the manual lock on the Gordon safes. Some safes will not have the key while others will have both a key and a digital code pad.
Enter the password or code on the pad. The password or code is set at the beginning when working with the safe. The code is a series of numbers selected previously.
Turn the handle toward the left. Once the manual lock and the code lock are opened, the safe will open without difficulty.
- Change the batteries regularly. If the batteries die, opening the safe can become difficult.
- How Do I Change My Differential Setting on My Honeywell CT3600 Thermostat?
- How to Troubleshoot a Maytag Range Code 5A6
- How Do I Open an H4100 Waterproof SentrySafe?
- How to Turn Off the Lock Light on the Kenmore Elite Electric Cooktop
- How to Remove the Closed Captioning on a Magnavox 27Mt3305/17 TV Without the Original Remote
- My Frigidaire Oven Won't Open