How to Change Lights on a Harbor Breeze 52 Aero Bronze Ceiling Fan
If you completed your home renovations at your local Lowe's Home Improvement center, and you purchased a Harbor Breeze 52-inch Aero Bronze ceiling fan, you might scratch your head when it comes time to replace the light bulbs inside the light fixture. The cover for the light fixture has no visible way for removal. However, once you understand how the light fixture comes apart, you will be able to change bulbs within a few minutes.
Turn off the ceiling fan if the blades are spinning. Never change bulbs with the fan in motion. Wait for the fan to come to a complete stop before moving on.
Grip the bronze bezel at the very bottom of the ceiling fan. The bezel fits around the cover.
Turn the bezel counterclockwise to unthread it from the ceiling fan housing. Continue this until the bezel and light cover come off the fan housing. This exposes the bulbs.
Unplug the current 100-watt bi-pin light bulb from its electrical socket. Plug the replacement 100-watt bi-pin light bulb into the electrical socket.
Place the bezel against the bottom of the ceiling fan housing and turn it clockwise to thread the bezel onto the housing.
- Ceiling Fan Info: Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans
- Chad R. Lowes Customer Service Representative, Whitehall, PA
- How to Update an Outdated Fluorescent Light Box in the Kitchen
- How to Remove a Hampton Bay Fan Canopy
- How to Replace 300 Watt Halogen Floor Lamp Bulbs
- How to Clean the Coils on a KitchenAid Superba Refrigerator
- Removing Soap Scum From a Chrome Faucet
- How to Mount a Ceiling Fan in a Vaulted Ceiling Peak