How to Change the Water Filter on a Whirlpool Refrigerator Model ED5VHEXVB01
The Whirlpool ED5VHEXVB01 is a side-by-side refrigerator and freezer with an ice maker and water dispenser. The water that leads into the refrigerator passes through a filter to help keep it free of debris. Whirlpool recommends replacing the filter at least once every six months or when the filter light illuminates on the control panel.
Locate the filter cap on the front of the base grille. Turn the filter cap counterclockwise until the handle is in a vertical position.
Pull the filter straight out of its compartment to remove it.
Slide the filter cap off the old filter.
Slide the cap onto the end of the new water filter.
Slide the filter into the filter compartment. Rotate the filter cap clockwise until the handle is in a horizontal position.
- How to Remove an LG Tromm Laundry Detergent Dispenser
- How to Attach the Door Front to a Whirlpool Integrated Dishwasher
- How to Repair a Wolverine Faucet
- How to Reset the Filter on a Daewoo Refrigerator
- How to Clean the Water Filter in a Frigidaire Washer & Dryer
- How to Take Apart a KitchenAid Blender