How to Fix a Loose Door on a Frigidaire Microwave
A loose Frigidaire microwave door is not only annoying but inefficient. If you have noticed that your Frigidaire microwave has a loose door, you might be able to fix it by tightening the screws on the top and bottom of the door. Survey your microwave before attempting to fix the door by opening the door to locate and identify the screws. Different Frigidaire microwaves use various types of screws. Use a screwdriver that fits the screws used in your microwave.
Unplug the microwave and place it on a large, flat work surface -- such as a table.
Examine the microwave door to determine whether the top or bottom screw is the loose culprit.
Tighten the screw on the top of the door by opening the microwave door, inserting the screwdriver into the screw and turning it. You will need to turn the microwave carefully on its back if the loose screw is on the bottom of the door.
Things You Will Need
- How to Troubleshoot an Oster Convection/Microwave Oven
- How to Fix a Kenmore Stove Handle That Falls off
- How to Attach the Door Front to a Whirlpool Integrated Dishwasher
- How to Fix a Magic Chef Oven Door Hinge
- How to Fix a Frigidaire Microwave Door Switch
- How to Change the Light Bulb Inside a Maytag Microwave Hood