How to Remove the Dishwasher Panel
Removing the dishwasher panel is a job that can be done in less than 30 minutes. Taking the panel off gives you access to the mechanical system of the dishwasher as well as being able to locate the screws to remove the dishwasher door when you need to disassemble or replace the dishwasher. You can remove the dishwasher panel yourself and save the time and expense of having a professional come out to do the work for you.
Turn the breaker switch for the dishwasher to the "off" position at the breaker box before attempting to remove the dishwasher panel.
Locate the screws on the lower access panel and unfasten them with a screwdriver, setting the screws out of the way.
Detach the control console from the top of the front panel by unfastening the screws underneath the console with a screwdriver and setting the screws aside.
Find the screws at the bottom of the front panel and unfasten them with a screwdriver, allowing the panel to slide down. Take the panel off the front of the dishwasher.
Things You Will Need
- Always flip the breaker switch to the dishwasher in the "off" position at the breaker box before attempting to remove the dishwasher panel.
- How to Reset the Electrolux EW30ES65GS
- How to Replace the Front Panel on a KitchenAid Dishwasher
- How to Remove the Garbage Disposal Knockout Plug
- How to Replace the Cabinet Face on a Bosch Dishwasher
- How to Replace the Float Switch Assembly on a Bosch Dishwasher
- How to Remove the Washing Machine Cover on a Kenmore Elite