- Clean the front of the dishwasher door and the back of the cabinet door with dish soap. Let dry completely
- Lightly sand the front of the dishwasher door and back of the cabinet door. Wipe off any excess sanding debris.
- Use the caulking gun with PL400 construction adhesive and spread an even layer on the back side of the cabinet.
- Position the cabinet door in place on the dishwasher door.
- Hold the cabinet door to dishwasher door with the hand clamps. Let dry for 24 hours.
Things You Will Need
- Dish soap
- 120-grit sandpaper
- PL400 construction adhesive
- Caulking gun
- Hand clamps
- Use a small piece of cardboard to help spread the PL400 so your hands do not get dirty.