How to Tell If My Cordless Drill Battery Is Bad
Power drill batteries die over long periods of time and use. The way that you test a power drill battery is simple. No matter if the battery is built into the drill or if the battery must be removed from the drill and placed onto the charger the process foe testing will be the same. You will not need any tools to test the battery.
Remove the battery from the drill if that battery must be removed to charge it. Place the battery into the charger and allow the battery to charge for three hours.
Unplug the battery charger from the outlet and remove the battery from the charger. Replace the battery to the power drill.
Pull the trigger on the power drill. If the power drill does not work after three hours of charging, then the battery is dead and needs to be replaced.
Things You Will Need
- Battery charger (model specific)
- How to Freeze Proof Washing Machines
- How to Attach the Door Front to a Whirlpool Integrated Dishwasher
- How Do I Run a Diagnostic Test on My Whirlpool Duet Sport Washer?
- How to Drain a Whirlpool Cabrio Washer
- A Home Remedy Pest Control for Hibiscus Ladybugs
- How to Remove Suntan Lotion From Hardwood Floors