How to Change a Thermador Double Oven Clock
It can be frustrating when your oven clock is set to the wrong time. Fortunately, setting the clock on a Thermador Double Oven is a simple process that will give you an accurate display of the time.
Locate the "Clock" and "Start" buttons. They are located in various places around the display screen on different Thermador Double Ovens.
Press the "Clock" button. The display screen may read "Enter Time of Day Then Touch Start" or will say nothing, depending on the model of Thermador that you have.
Enter the correct time by pressing the number buttons. If your model scrolled a message in Step 2, the same message will continue scrolling across the screen.
Press either the "Start" or "Clock" button. Your clock is now set.
- If you have a Thermador Double Oven that distinguishes between a.m. and p.m., press "1" for a.m or "2" for p.m. after completing Step 4.
- If you have lost power, you can consult the clock on your Thermador Double Oven when the power comes back on. The clock will display the time when the power went out.
- If you hear beeping while you are setting the clock, don't worry. The clock beeps as a reminder if ten seconds elapse between pressed buttons.
- How to Program a Garage Door Keypad
- How to Unlock a Kenmore F11 Oven
- How to Reset the Beeping Noise on a Model FAA67P7 Frigidare Air Conditioner
- How to Troubleshoot a GE Profile Spacesaver Eterna Microwave
- Oster Toaster Oven 6058 Operating Instructions
- How to Set the Oven Timer on a Simpson Wall Oven