How to Set a Digital Stove Clock
Many stoves, ranges, and ovens come manufactured with digital displays including timers and clocks. Setting the clock can sometimes be confusing because there are so many buttons to push on the display. However, if you know which buttons to push, setting the digital clock on the stove is a really simple task.
Although it may differ among manufacturers, the general procedure for setting the digital clock on a stove is relatively the same.
Push the up or down arrow buttons to adjust the time. If your stove has a numerical keypad, type in the correct time.
Push "Clock" or "Start" to set the time depending on the model of the stove.
- How to Clear an F9 Error From a Frigidaire Stove
- How to Lock the Oven Door in a Whirlpool Super Capacity 465
- Jameson Thermostat Programming Instructions
- How to Reset a Kenmore Electric Range Model Number 95680
- F-1 Error Code on a General Electric Electric Oven Display
- How to Clean Calphalon Cookware