- Add 3/4 cup bleach and 1 tbsp. laundry detergent to a bucket. Fill the bucket with 1 gallon warm water.
- Move the lawn furniture to a safe place away from any garden plants or flowers, such as a patio or driveway. The bleach solution may drip, and could possibly harm your plants.
- Dip a sponge or scrub brush in the bucket, and scrub the lawn furniture to clean off any algae. Allow the mixture to sit on the lawn furniture for at least five minutes to kill the algae.
- Rinse the lawn furniture thoroughly with a garden hose. Dry it with a towel.
Things You Will Need
- 3/4 cup liquid bleach
- 1 tbsp. laundry detergent
- Sponge or scrub brush
- Garden hose
- Wear gloves to protect your skin when working with bleach.