Reduction in Suction Due to Clogged Afterfilters
- Remove attachments from the clip on top of the canister.
- Press the release latch at the rear of the canister and lift the filter grille away from the main body of the machine.
- Remove the clogged afterfilter and replace with a new one.
- Insert the two tabs on the filter grille into the corresponding slots on the canister and push the grille back into position.
Cleaner's Hose is Clogged
- Remove cleaning attachments from the clip on the top of the canister.
- Press the release latch at the rear of the vacuum to free the cover.
- Lift the afterfilter off its position.
- Insert the machine end of the cleaner's hose, which is normally attached to the front of the canister, into the blower attachment receptacle that lies under the afterfilter.
- Switch the Ambassador vacuum on, and the blockage should be blown out of the hose.
Object Caught in Sidekick Attachment
- Switch off the Sidekick attachment, which is a tool powered by its own motor and designed for easy maneuverability.
- Switch off Ambassador vacuum.
- Turn the Sidekick over. If the object is caught in the revolving brush, remove it gently.
- Detach the handgrip if the object is trapped further into the unit. The blockage can then be removed through the rear.
- Use your Ambassador Vacuum's crevice tool attached to the extension wand to clean hot air registers. This means you will not have to kneel or stoop.
- Place the round dusting brush on the handgrip and turn the suction down to a very gentle level to carefully remove dust from delicate ornaments.
- Vacuum brush attachments with the end of the handgrip after use to keep them dust and dirt free.