- Hold the "MODE" button down for two seconds until the alarm 1 time begins flashing on the display.
- Use the "FORWARD" and "BACK" buttons to scroll to the time that you want your alarm to go off. Hold the buttons down to scroll faster. Press the "MODE" button once the correct time is displayed.
- Use the "FORWARD" and "BACK" buttons to choose the buzzer or radio station that you want to be played at the specified time. You can select any of the six preset radio stations. Press the "MODE" button.
- Repeat steps two and three to set the second alarm if desired.
- Slide the "ALARM 1" or "ALARM 2" button on the top of the clock to activate the alarm. If the button is in the up position the alarm is activated.
- Slide the "ALARM 1" or "ALARM 2" button into the downward position to deactivate the alarm once it has gone off. Alternately, use the "SNOOZE" button to turn the alarm off for ten minutes.
- When the alarm activates, the buzzer will start quietly and increase in volume for twenty seconds.
- The snooze can only be activate six times before the alarm must be turned off.