- Turn off the amplifier or receiver that delivers power to your JBL loudspeakers.
- Push down on the red and black plastic tabs on the rear of the JBL loudspeaker to release the two speaker wires.
- Extract the four slotted screws holding the bracket to the back of the JBL loudspeaker using the Phillips-head screwdriver. Save the hardware in a resealable plastic bag if you decide to reinstall the bracket at a later time.
How to Remove a Wall Bracket From a JBL CONTROL 28 Loudspeaker
The JBL Control 28 is part of the company's pro-series line of loudspeakers for outdoor use. The speaker has a built-in ball-and-socket component for fast adjustments when attached to a metal bracket for wall mounting. This lets you adjust the loudspeaker sound direction to suit outdoor conditions. Removing the wall bracket from the JBL Control 28 takes only a few minutes with a Phillips-head screwdriver.
Things You Will Need
- Operating Instructions for the Ionic Breeze
- How to Install Winged Plastic Anchors
- How to Remove Rust From a Stainless Steel Sink
- How to Turn Off the Lock Light on the Kenmore Elite Electric Cooktop
- How to Program a Sears 139 Garage Door Opener
- How to Remove a Hampton Bay Flush Mount Ceiling Fan
- How to Calculate Air Conditioning Tonnage & Wattage
- How to Wire a Char-Broil Ignitor
- How to Use Vinegar to Disinfect
- How to Stop Shelves From Sagging in the Middle
- How to Reverse the Direction of a Fan
- How to Clean Tarnish on Plastic
- How to Remove a Panel on a Kenmore Series 80 Electric Dryer
- How to Get Sticky Stuff off Plastic from a Sticker