How to Turn off the Rotation of a Tray in Advantium
General Electric Advantium ovens combine convection, microwave and special halogen light technology to heat food evenly from core to crust while maintaining the crisping effect of conventional ovens. The turntable-style cooking tray that sits in the center of the oven rotates during cooking so that all sides of the food receive equal treatment. Turning off the rotation lets you cook large items on plates that are too big to turn inside the oven.
Press the "Settings" button on the control panel.
Turn the dial until "Turntable On/Off" appears on the LCD display. Press the dial down.
Spin the dial until "Turntable Off" appears. Press the dial.
Start cooking as normal. The turntable stays off for only five minutes before automatically coming back on. The turntable stays off longer if you start cooking within the time limit.
- The turntable cannot be switched off for "Speedcook," "Broil," "Toast" or "Microwave Sensor" settings.
- What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of an Intrusion Detection System?
- How to Remove Spray Foam From Paint
- How to Reset the Beeping Noise on a Model FAA67P7 Frigidare Air Conditioner
- How to Take Apart a KitchenAid Washer
- How to Get the Lock off a GE Monogram Oven
- How to Remove Yellow Stains From Whites