- Hold the plate of the bottom of the EasyPop Popcorn Maker in two hands with each hand holding the tabs on the sides of the plate closed.
- Press the plate onto the base of the Cuisinart EasyPop and twist until it sits firmly in place. Release the tabs on the sides to lock the popping plate onto the base.
- Pour the vegetable oil over the popping plate.
- Add the popcorn kernels on top of the plate.
- Snap the bowl upside down onto the base to serve as the cover.
- Plug in the appliance and flip the switch to "On."
- Wait for the popcorn kernels to pop, and manually switch off the machine when there are several seconds between popping sounds.
- Unplug the Cuisinart EasyPop.
- Place the cap over the hole in the top of the cover.
- Pull the two tabs up on the plate while holding the plate handles against the handles on the cover.
- Lift the cover and plate from the base and turn upside down.
- Remove the plate from the cover and reset it onto the base of the popper, and serve. Drizzle the popcorn with melted butter and sprinkle with popcorn seasonings as desired.
Things You Will Need
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup popcorn kernels
- 3 tbsp. melted butter (optional)
- 2 tsp. popcorn seasonings (optional)
- Heat the butter and seasoning-topped popcorn in the oven for 15 minutes at 300 degrees Fahrenheit to make it crisper.
- Try using chili powder, grated cheese, taco seasoning, salt and pepper, Italian seasonings, cinnamon or sugar as popcorn seasonings.