- There are various styles of food choppers. Dismantle yours by sliding off the bottom plate and spreading the panel, unscrewing the top and taking out the chopper blade or however it easily comes apart.
- Rinse off any large food particles under running water. If food is stuck on, use a dish brush to remove it.
- Wash the part by hand in a sink of warm, soapy water or place the food chopper parts on the top shelf of the dishwasher. It needs to be on the top shelf because it has plastic parts.
- Run the dishwasher through its regular cycle.
Things You Will Need
- Hot water
- Dish brush
- If you can't wash your food chopper right after use, rinse it quickly to remove food residue. Dried food is much harder to clean.