- Use a shop vacuum cleaner to vacuum up any dirt, dust and sand from the bottom of the Achilles Inflatable Boat.
- Fill a bucket with a gallon of cool fresh water and a 1/4 cup of a mild soap, such as liquid dish soap or liquid laundry detergent.
- Dip a soft cloth or sponge into the soapy water. Clean the rubber interior and exterior rubber surface of the Achilles Inflatable Boat.
- Rinse the soap from the boat with cool, fresh water.
- Rub a soap pad lightly over any remaining spots or stains to remove. Dampen a soft cloth with fresh water and wipe away any residue left from the soap pad.
- Allow the Achilles inflatable boat to air dry, in a shaded area. Do not leave the boat in direct sunlight.
How to Clean Achilles Inflatable Boat Rubber
Achilles manufactures inflatable boats. The inflatable boats are made out of rubber, which is then covered with hypalon fabric that has been made using DuPont Hypalon. This helps protect the rubber, preventing leaks, tears, rips, holes and sun damage. The boat should be cleaned after each use and prior to storing. Properly cleaning of your Achilles Inflatable Boat can help maintain the boat so it will last longer.
Things You Will Need
- Never use solvents or chemicals, such as bleach or ammonia to clean an Achilles inflatable boat. It can weaken or damage the rubber.
- How to Clean Fiberglass Boats
- DIY: How to Remove Silicone Caulk
- How to Reset a Craftsman Keypad
- How to Remove Water Line Stains on Boats
- How to Clean Washable Marker From Upholstery
- How to Remove Permanent Marker From Dry-Erase Board
- How to Remove Wax Coating From Porcelain Tiles
- How to Remove Marking Pen Ink Stains From Fabric
- How Can I Clean Grease From a Drain?
- How to Remove Mold From Teak
- How to Remove Grease Stains From Ceramic Tile
- How to Clean Rusty Gold Plated Rims
- How to Calculate Air Conditioning Tonnage & Wattage
- How to Clean Chalk Out of Upholstery