How to Troubleshoot a Thermador Dishwasher
The Thermador company launched in 1916 manufacturing electrical products, primarily portable heaters. Today, Thermador makes ranges, ovens, refrigerators, freezers, ventilation hoods and dishwashers. Thermador dishwashers have features such as noise reduction systems, clean light indicators and cycle completion signals. Thermador dishwashers are certified by the National Sanitation Foundation under very strict requirements. If issues arise with your Thermador dishwasher, troubleshooting the problems yourself will potentially save you money on unnecessary service calls.
Fill the rinse aid dispenser so it is full if your dishes are not drying properly. Add more rinse aid if your dishes have white spots, or take some away if you are left with streaks.
Replace a fuse or reset the circuit breaker if the indicator lights on the dishwasher do not work.
Turn on the hot water faucet that is nearest the dishwasher and let the water run until it is hot if your dishwasher completes a cycle but takes an extra long time to do it. Your water supply may not be hot enough.
Switch to an automatic dish-washing detergent if you have suds inside the dishwasher when a cycle finishes.
Ensure that the dishwasher door is closed and latched properly if the dishwasher won't start.
- How to Fix a KitchenAid Dishwasher Door Hinge
- How to Troubleshoot a Frigidaire Dishwasher That Won't Get Dishes Clean
- How Do I Run a Diagnostic Test on My Whirlpool Duet Sport Washer?
- How to Replace the Float Switch Assembly on a Bosch Dishwasher
- How to Remove an LG Tromm Laundry Detergent Dispenser
- How to Attach the Door Front to a Whirlpool Integrated Dishwasher