- Turn on the LCR meter by pressing the "Power" button located on the front.
- Press and hold the "Rel/Cal" button for two seconds. The display will show "CAL" after this is done along with the word "Open" on the top.
- Press the "Rel/Cal" button once, and within a few seconds the screen display will go back to its original display.
- Repeat Step 2.
- Place a paper clip in the +/- sockets located at the bottom of the meter so the display switches from "Open" on the top to "Short."
- Repeat Step 3. Once that is done then your LCR meter is calibrated.
Things You Will Need
- LCR meter
- Paper clip
- Periodically perform recalibration to keep the unit accurate with constant use.