- Press the cyclone release catch at the tip of the Dyson DC07 cyclone handle. The cyclone forms the upper portion of the bin.
- Lift the bin free of the base of the Dyson DC07 vacuum.
- Place the lower half of the bin inside a garbage bag and surround the bin with the bag. While you can empty the bin directly into a garbage can, enclosing a garbage bag around the bin reduces the amount of dust that can escape.
- Pull the release trigger on the underside of the cyclone handle to open the bin base and release the contents of the bin into the garbage bag.
- Shake or tap the side of the bin to ensure all contents are emptied.
- Feel the bin base through the bag. Close the base shut before removing the bin from the bag.
- Seal the bag to prevent dust from escaping. Reinstall the bin onto the DC07 vacuum cleaner.
How to Empty a Dyson DC07
Your Dyson DC07 contains a clear plastic bin for collecting and disposing of dirt and debris. The bin is cylinder-shaped and located on the front of the machine. A "MAX" mark on the front of the bin indicates when the time has come to empty it of its contents. Emptying your Dyson DC07 bin as needed allows the machine to continue operating effectively.
Things You Will Need
- Always disconnect your Dyson from the electrical outlet before emptying its bin. Disconnecting the vacuum first prevents any possibility of electrical shock.
- How to Repair Leaking Kitchen Faucets With One Handle
- DIY: How to Remove Silicone Caulk
- Repair Instructions for a Moen Shower Faucet
- How to Replace Vacuum Bags
- How to Take Apart a KitchenAid Blender
- How to Reset a Craftsman Keypad
- How to Fold a Napkin into a Rectangle
- How do I Adjust the Vacuum on the Foodsaver Compact II?
- How to Install a Bag for the Electrolux Oxygen 3
- How to Repair the Suction on a Dirt Devil Vision Vacuum
- How to Make a Round Fire Pit With Square Cinder Blocks
- How to Get Rid of Charcoal
- Instructions for the BeerTender
- How to Clean Grill Grates With Oven Cleaner