- Turn on your television and your Comcast cable receiver box/digital video recorder.
- Press the white "My DVR" button on your Comcast remote control. This button is located at the top of the remote control beneath the "Stop" and "Pause" buttons.
- Use the arrow keys to highlight the name of the recorded show you want to view.
- Press the "OK/Select" button in the center of the Comcast cable remote control to view the recorded program on your television.
How to Watch Recorded Videos From Comcast Cable
Certain Comcast cable receiver boxes double as digital video recorders, or DVRs. You can have your DVR record any show you'd like, which will then be saved to the unit's hard drive. If you've recorded a show and want to then play it back at a later date you can do so with the help of the Comcast remote control included with the receiver box.
- How to Remove Yellow Stains From Whites
- How to Calculate Air Conditioning Tonnage & Wattage
- How to Get Marker Out of Fabric
- How to Buy Railroad Ties
- How to Clean Anolon Advanced Cookware
- How to Connect a Hitachi DVI Television to an HDMI Receiver
- Homemade Pipe-Cleaning Solution
- How to Measure a Chain-link Fence for Paint
- How to Clean Mold & Mildew From a Spa Cover
- How to Use Vinegar to Disinfect
- How to Clean Wax Out of Chiffon
- How to Remove White Spots From Hardwood Floors
- How to Clean Lime From Coffee Pots
- How to Find Flood Zones in Lubbock, Texas