- Plug the Nano-Lite Hoover into an electrical outlet. Step on the pedal to turn the brush to the "Carpet" position if you are vacuuming carpet.
- Press the button underneath the handle and pull it up until it locks. Step on the hood and pull on the handle to lower it to its operating position.
- Push the power button once to turn the vacuum on. Use the handle to propel and steer the Hoover.
- Place the handle back in the upright position to attach any cleaning tools. Turn the vacuum off, then twist and remove the hose from the hose tube.
- Select the dusting brush or crevice wand. Align the slot in the cleaning tool with the tab on the hose and twist to attach. When finished, twist to detach the tool, then reattach the hose to the hose tube.
- Use the carrying handle on the base to transport your vacuum.