- Find a room or section of the house where you are able to display your beer coasters. This can be simply a wall or a door, or it could be an entire room or even the garage. It will be most effective to display your coasters in an area of the house you frequently visit so you will be able to enjoy your decorations.
- Affix magnets to the back of each coaster, and stick them to a refrigerator or a metal panel. This is a popular idea for those with an extra fridge in a garage or a basement. If the refrigerator isn't an option, purchase a thin piece of sheet metal, hang it on a wall and stick the magnetic coasters on the metal. This makes an inexpensive and easy decoration.
- Place the coasters in frames. There are an infinite number of frame shapes and sizes, which can make an interesting art arrangement for a wall. You can use either picture frames or shadow boxes to place the coasters in, and then arrange the collection in a pattern on the wall.
- Arrange your beer coasters in a photo album or scrapbook. This is a great way to display your coasters, while also keeping them safe and protected. Place the book of coasters where you and your guests can easily reach it, maximizing the enjoyment of your memories.
Things You Will Need
- Thin sheet of metal, cut to desired size
- Photo album or scrapbook
- Search at bargain stores, consignment stores and wholesalers when buying frames for your coasters, as this will allow you to get more for your money.