- Turn the speed control dial to zero. Disconnect the power cord from the wall socket.
- Press the beater release button on the top of the 2366 mixer. Remove the beaters from their sockets.
- Remove the mixing bowl from the mixer base. Lift the bowl turntable off of the base.
- Insert the tip of the flat-blade screwdriver along the seam of the circular plastic disc on the front of the motor housing. Move the screwdriver back and forth to pry the disc off.
- Remove the screws that are exposed on the front of the motor housing. Lift the outer cover off of the Sunbeam Mixmaster.
How to Remove the Cover From a Sunbeam Mixmaster Mixer Model 2366
The Sunbeam Mixmaster model 2366 is a 275-watt stand mixer with 12 speed settings. The motor and other components are located beneath the outer cover. In some situations, such as for cleaning or repair, the outer cover must be removed in order to access the interior parts of the unit. The job is fairly straightforward and does not take long to complete.
Things You Will Need
- How to Remove the Top Cover of a KitchenAid Stand Mixer
- How to Turn a Gas Oven Off
- How to Remove a Microwave Oven Door
- How to Clean Mildewed Plastic Furniture
- How to Remove Rust From an Axe
- How to Polish Solid-Surface Countertops
- How to Repair Leaking Kitchen Faucets With One Handle
- How to Remove a Panel on a Kenmore Series 80 Electric Dryer
- How to Remove Wax Coating From Porcelain Tiles
- How to Reset a Craftsman Keypad
- How to Remove the Lower Arm Assembly on a Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher
- How to Remove a Stuck Radial Circular Saw Blade
- How to Remove Permanent Marker From Dry-Erase Board
- How to Calculate Air Conditioning Tonnage & Wattage