- Contact ADT Pulse customer service to inquire about ADT Pulse packages. There are three packages: Premier, Advantage and Select, which is the lowest-price version. Premier and Advantage package features include the following: ADT 24/7 burglary and theft monitoring, fire and flood monitoring, remote Web and mobile access, remote arm/disarm, email and text alerts/notification, quality service plan, lighting and thermostat control and small appliance control. However, the Premier package also includes the remote real-time video and home control touch-screen feature. The Select package doesn't include the lighting/thermostat control and small appliance feature. Carbon monoxide monitoring is optional for all three packages.
- Set an appoint for installation at your home. Give the customer service representative your name, phone number and address. Set up a time when ADT installers can come to your home. Make sure that you have your credit card information handy. ADT workers will setup wiring, panel boxes and any wireless features that you want added to your home.
- Download the ADT Pulse mobile app to your smartphone to control any wireless features that you have subscribed to, including adjusting the thermostat, lighting and viewing inside and outside portions of your home by looking through the camera eyes of your iPhone, Blackberry or Android.
How to Setup an ADT Pulse
ADT is an alarm and security company that provides home protection. Customers can upgrade their system to ADT Pulse. ADT Pulse allows for wireless control when you're in your home and when you're away. Some wireless control features include the thermostat, alarm system, lights and wireless cameras, and smoke detectors. You can remotely monitor your home with ADT 24-hour monitoring. You can even disarm your alarm system, view real-time video and adjust lights through your Blackberry, Android, iPhone or iPad. In order to get these features in your home, you will need to complete the basic setup.
Things You Will Need
- How to Operate Trane Thermostat Heat & Cooling Controls
- Trane Vs. Goodman Heat Pumps
- How to Program a Wired Genie Garage Door Keypad
- How to Adjust the Time & Date on a Honeywell Thermostat
- Smoke Alarm Vs. Smoke Detector
- How to Get an Extra Garage Remote
- How to Use an Existing Alarm System
- Where to Find a Copeland Compressor Service Manual
- How Much Money Does an Invisible Fence Cost?
- Stanley Timermax Lamp Timer Instructions
- Seth Thomas Digital Clock Instructions
- How to Reset a GE Simon 3 60-875-11
- How to Check Home Phone Messages
- Embroidery Sewing Machines That Connect to a Computer