Things You Will Need
- Soap Coloring
- Soap Fragrance
- Liquid Soap Dispensers (recycled)
- Bars Of Soap
How to Make Liquid Hand Soap. Love the luxury of hand soap but hate the price? To make your own, you can use soap scraps or start with a new bar of your favorite brand.
- Grate one bar of soap.
- Place the grated soap and 1 c. boiling water in a blender and set it on "whip."
- Add 1 tbsp. honey and 1 tsp. glycerin and stir.
- Cool the mixture for 15 to 20 minutes and whip again.
- Add cold water to the mixture until you have 6 c.
- Whip the mixture again.
- Pour it into a storage container and let it cool. Do not place a lid on the container.
- Fill a pump dispenser with the soap. Shake before using.