How to Replace the Batteries in a Braun Oral-B
Electric toothbrushes, like the Braun Oral-B, will need occasional battery maintenance in order to continue working properly. Regardless of the model or brand, to get the best spin and a deeper cleanse, batteries should be changed monthly.
Keep your family’s toothbrushes operating at optimum performance by swapping out batteries on the same day every month. Unlike older electric toothbrushes, today’s machines allow you to change the batteries easily.
Remove your electric toothbrush from the toothbrush base.
Turn the toothbrush upside-down so the bottom is facing you.
Twist the battery cover to the left or counterclockwise to loosen it. Remove the old batteries.
Replace the old batteries with new AA batteries. Your unit will take one or two batteries.
Screw the cap back on the end of the toothbrush by twisting it to the right or clockwise.
Place the toothbrush back in the stand until you are ready to use it.
As a former senior sales director with Mary Kay and the co-owner of a renovation company, Monica Patrick has firsthand knowledge of small business operations. Besides start ups, she has extensive skills in recruiting, selling, leadership, makeup artistry and skin care.
- How to Reset the Beeping Noise on a Model FAA67P7 Frigidare Air Conditioner
- How to Replace the Battery in a Sears 315 Garage Door Remote
- How to Use Dewalt Batteries in Black & Decker Power Tools
- How to Check the Thermostat & Element in a Coffeemaker
- How Do I Know If a Black and Decker 12V Cordless Is Charging?
- Swivel Sweeper Battery Charging Instructions