How to Add a Water Filter to a Whirlpool Refrigerator ED2CHQXKQ05
The Whirlpool ED2CHQXKQ05 is a side-by-side refrigerator designed for installation in your residential kitchen. The refrigerator has an automatic ice maker as well as an ice and water dispenser installed on the front of the freezer door. Before water enters the ice maker or passes through the water fountain, it passes through a water filter located in the refrigerator's grille. The filter removes many of the odors and dissolved solids that can negatively affect the taste of the water. Whirlpool recommends that you replace the water filter every six months.
Press the "Eject" button, which is located beside the filter on the grille.
Pull the filter out of the refrigerator.
Rotate the filter cap counterclockwise and remove it from the filter. Do not discard the cap as it must be installed on the new filter.
Discard the old filter.
Align the arrow on the filter and ridge on the cap. Rotate the cap clockwise until it snaps into place.
Push the filter straight into the grille until the "Eject" button pops out.
Flush the new filter by dispensing water from the water fountain for approximately three minutes.
- How Do I Change My Coleman Hot Tub From Economy Mode to Standard?
- How to Run a Chest Freezer on 12V
- How to Fix a Leaky Whirlpool Refrigerator Water Dispenser
- How to Reset a Refrigerator's Defrost Control on a GE Monogram
- How to Clean Burnt Food in a Paderno Frying Pan
- How to Change a Light in a Dacor Hood