- Soak your fingers in acetone. You can buy 100 percent acetone from your local hardware store, or use nail polish remover if pure acetone is unavailable. Pour the acetone in a bowl and soak your fingers for 15 to 20 minutes or until you feel your fingers loosening.
- Soak your fingers in soap and water. Combine water and common household soap in a bowl if nail polish remover is unavailable. Dip your fingers in the soapy water and soak for 15 to 20 minutes. Gently roll your fingers apart until the bond breaks.
- Wash your hands. Wash carefully and thoroughly after you've gotten your fingers apart. Call Krazy Glue emergency medical information (1-888-516-2502) if you still can't pull your fingers apart, or for any other Krazy Glue medical questions.
How to Remove Krazy Glue from Fingers
If it hasn't happened to you, it's probably happened to someone you know. At some point, everyone gets their fingers stuck together when using super glue. But remaining calm and following the proper instructions will allow you to break the bond easily and quickly.
Things You Will Need
- Do not try to pull your fingers apart. Krazy Glue's bond is almost impossible to break.
- How to Remove Oil-Based Paint from Hands
- DIY: How to Remove Silicone Caulk
- How to Measure a Chain-link Fence for Paint
- How to Glue a Foam Mattress
- Which Household Chemicals Remove Adhesive Glue From Vinyl?
- How to Get Fabric Glue Off of the Carpet
- How to Get Resin and Hardener Off Your Hands
- How to Get an Odor Out of Plastic
- How to Get Super Glue Off of Formica
- How Long to Fill a New 1/2 Acre Farm Pond?
- How to Repair Cracked Limestone
- How to Get a Raspberry Stain Out
- How to Remove Stains From a Pressure Cooker
- How to Remove Dried Glue From Carpet