How to Open a Sani-Fresh Soap Dispenser
A Sani-Fresh soap dispenser is a wall-mounted plastic soap dispenser made to stand up to regular use in a public restroom. By pressing a button on the device, individuals dispense a small amount of soap. Produced by Kimberly-Clark, a corporation known for personal care brands such as Kleenex and Scott, the Sani-Fresh dispenser is easy to use and maintain. Only use Sani-Fresh brand soap cartridges with the dispenser when you open it for refilling.
Position your fingers at the top of the cover. The Sani-Fresh soap dispenser has catches on the inside of the cover going around the top and halfway down the sides. At the bottom are hinges that will allow the cover to swing down while remaining attached.
Pull on the cover with gentle force away from the wall at a slight upward angle.
Swing the cover downward when the interior catches release.
Things You Will Need
- Sani-Fresh soap dispenser
- How to Remove the Back Filter Cover From a Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- How to Install a Belt on a Eureka Whirlwind Litespeed 5843
- How to Replace a Whirlpool Dishwasher Soap Dispenser
- How to Extend a Drain Hose on a Dishwasher
- How Do I Change My Differential Setting on My Honeywell CT3600 Thermostat?
- How to Clean Lexus Headlights