- Enter your garage and press and release the "Learn" button on your Genie opener. This is a small black button on the back of the system by the red LED light.
- Wait for the LED light to start blinking. Then enter a four-digit code you would like to program onto your keypad within 30 seconds.
- Press and hold the "Enter" button after entering your pass code. Hold the button until the main light on the motor unit flashes twice. At this point, the programming will be completed and you can open your garage with your new pass code.
How to Program Genie Keypad
Genie is among the best-selling garage door technology brands in the United States, and features a variety of accessories to program to your garage opener system. Becoming just as popular as the handheld wireless remote is the Genie keypad, which can be programmed outside of your garage or within your house. These keypads offer extra security and safety for your garage opener, and must be programmed with a code to open your door.
- How to Lock a Garage
- How to Reset a Craftsman Keypad
- How to Rent a Trash Dumpster
- How to Get an Extra Garage Remote
- How to Use an Existing Alarm System
- How Do I Program a Craftsman 53778 Remote?
- How to Drain a Reverse Osmosis Water Storage Tank
- How to Program Chamberlain Keypads
- How to Key a Master Padlock
- How to Make the Best Bathroom Shower Cleaner
- How to Convert Gauge Thickness to Millimeters
- How to Clean an Outdoor Bird Feeder
- How to Find Out What Is Owed for an Auto Registration in California
- How to Adjust the Time & Date on a Honeywell Thermostat