- Ensure the pilot lights are lit. The range is lit by two pilot lights, one for the left two burners and one for the right two burners.
- Turn the desired burner control knob to the "Light" position to start the flow of gas. The gas will ignite when it comes into contact with the pilot light.
- Adjust the burner control knob to the desired flame level.
- Shut off the gas when not in use by turning the burner control knob to the "Off" position.
How do I Light a Holiday 20-Inch Freestanding Gas Range?
The Holiday 20-Inch Freestanding Gas Range is a four-burner stove and oven combination. Suitable for any standard cooking tasks with either the burners on top or the oven below, it must be lit before use. Knowing what to look for before and how to light the Holiday 20-Inch Freestanding Gas Range can make for successful home cooking.
- If the pilot light is not on, do not turn on the gas burners. Do not attempt to light the gas burners with another source of flame. Consult the manufacturer.
- How to Clean a Pickle Crock
- How do I Light the Burners on a Merritt O'Keefe Stove?
- How to Troubleshoot an Electric Igniter on a Viking Range
- What Is the Difference Between Electronic Ignition & Pilotless Electronic Ignition?
- How to Adjust a Propane Burner
- How to Season My Brinkmann Smoker
- Operating Instructions for the Ionic Breeze
- How to Remove White Spots From Hardwood Floors
- How to Dissolve Ink
- How to Ignite an Electric Pilot on a Stove
- How to Connect a Hitachi DVI Television to an HDMI Receiver
- How to Remove Hard Water Deposits in Teapots
- How to Turn Off the Lock Light on the Kenmore Elite Electric Cooktop
- How Do You Clean Water Spots From Glass Table Tops?