How do I Light a Holiday 20-Inch Freestanding Gas Range?
The Holiday 20-Inch Freestanding Gas Range is a four-burner stove and oven combination. Suitable for any standard cooking tasks with either the burners on top or the oven below, it must be lit before use. Knowing what to look for before and how to light the Holiday 20-Inch Freestanding Gas Range can make for successful home cooking.
Ensure the pilot lights are lit. The range is lit by two pilot lights, one for the left two burners and one for the right two burners.
Turn the desired burner control knob to the "Light" position to start the flow of gas. The gas will ignite when it comes into contact with the pilot light.
Adjust the burner control knob to the desired flame level.
Shut off the gas when not in use by turning the burner control knob to the "Off" position.
- If the pilot light is not on, do not turn on the gas burners. Do not attempt to light the gas burners with another source of flame. Consult the manufacturer.
- How to Turn Off the Lock Light on the Kenmore Elite Electric Cooktop
- How to Hook Up a Ceiling Fan With a Light
- How to Troubleshoot an Electric Igniter on a Viking Range
- How to Set the Upper & Lower Thermostats on Dual Element Water Heaters
- How to Remove Rust Stains From Upholstery
- How to Clean a Nelson Bubble Lamp