- Close your dishwasher and ensure that it is locked shut.
- Choose either "Heavy Duty," "Normal Wash," or "Light Wash" settings on the face of your KitchenAid dishwasher.
- Select the "Heated Dry" button. If the "Heated Dry" light is illuminated, select the button again. The light will turn off.
- Press the "Heated Dry" button for 4 seconds to lock your settings. The "Heated Dry Lock" LED light will illuminate.
How to Disable Heated Dry on a KitchenAid Dishwasher
Your KitchenAid dishwasher comes with a "Heated Dry" option. But this option is not always a good choice, depending on the type of load you have in your dishwasher. For instance, if you have plasticware that cannot withstand high temperatures, you should not use the Heat Drying option. Heat drying options on dishwashers use quite a bit of extra energy. If you're not interested in using this option, you can disable it.
- How to Get Rid of Mildew Smell in Washer
- How to Fix a Kenmore Dishwasher Control Panel With a Key Stuck
- How to Remove Rust Stains From Exterior Paint
- How to Remove Water Sedimentation From Stainless Steel Cooking Pots
- How Do I Clean My Rinnai Tankless Water Heater?
- How to Thaw a Steak in a Toaster Oven
- How to Remove Scratches From Mirror Shades
- How to Stop Humidity From Air Conditioner
- How to Operate Timex Indoor Timers
- How to Get Super Glue Off an Oak Table
- How to Dissolve Ink
- How to Clean Old Window Glass
- How to Troubleshoot an LG Electric Stove
- How to Turn Off the Lock Light on the Kenmore Elite Electric Cooktop