How to Remove a Partition Latch
Partition latches come in many shapes and sizes for all kinds of partitions. The main kind of partition latch is a slide latch where one part of the latch slides into the other to secure the partition. There are partition walls and toilet partitions, as well as other bathroom partitions. To the untrained eye, removing the partition latch can seem like a huge burden, but rest assured that removing the partition latch is not at all complicated.
Separate the partition latch.
Unscrew the screws on one side of the partition. There should be one screw on either side of one part of the latch and depending on the type of latch, one in the middle and/or on top.
Place the small screws into the small cup or container.
Continue until all screws are unscrewed. Pull the latches off of the partition.
Things You Will Need
- Small cup or container
- How to Remove the Washing Machine Cover on a Kenmore Elite
- How to Fix a Loose Door on a Frigidaire Microwave
- How to Use Bronner's for Automatic Dishwashers
- How to Clean a GE Profile Dishwasher with White Vinegar
- How to Attach the Door Front to a Whirlpool Integrated Dishwasher
- How to Clean Burnt Food in a Paderno Frying Pan