How to Remove a Partition Latch
Partition latches come in many shapes and sizes for all kinds of partitions. The main kind of partition latch is a slide latch where one part of the latch slides into the other to secure the partition. There are partition walls and toilet partitions, as well as other bathroom partitions. To the untrained eye, removing the partition latch can seem like a huge burden, but rest assured that removing the partition latch is not at all complicated.
Separate the partition latch.
Unscrew the screws on one side of the partition. There should be one screw on either side of one part of the latch and depending on the type of latch, one in the middle and/or on top.
Place the small screws into the small cup or container.
Continue until all screws are unscrewed. Pull the latches off of the partition.
- bathroom image by nutech21 from Fotolia.com
- How to Attach the Door Front to a Whirlpool Integrated Dishwasher
- How to Fix a Kenmore Stove Handle That Falls off
- How to Repair a Split Butcher Block Top
- How to Remove a Yale Door Knob in a Bedroom
- How to Clean a Pickle Crock
- How to Change the Water Filter on a Whirlpool Refrigerator Model ED5VHEXVB01