- Pull on the toe grille down at the bottom of the machine to release it from the clips.
- Remove the bottom bracket covers by inserting a pencil into the cover notch. Press down and then pull on the cover to remove it.
- Place a spirit level on top of the fridge.
- Insert a hex screwdriver into the foot screw holes, which are the holes closest to the sides of the fridge. Raise or lower the feet until the spirit bubble on the level is 1/4-inch or a 1/2-bubble higher than the back of the fridge.
How to Level an Amana Refrigerator
Installing an Amana refrigerator properly is important. If the unit is leaning too far forward or back, you may have cooling problems. Also, water that is dripping on the inside of the unit will not drain properly from the refrigerator, causing pooling in the bottom of the fridge and leaks. Amana refrigerators have feet on the bottom of the unit, which can be adjusted in the front to create the right kind of angle for proper functionality.
- How to Convert Gauge Thickness to Millimeters
- How to Remove a Panel on a Kenmore Series 80 Electric Dryer
- How to Take Apart a KitchenAid Washer
- How to Replace the Defrost Timer on GE Refrigerators
- How do I Install a 86889 HEPA Air Filter?
- How to Run a Chest Freezer on 12V
- How to Remove Whirlpool Modular Ice Makers
- How to Replace a Lid Switch on a Roper Washing Machine
- How to Locate Your Refrigerator's Drip Pan
- How to Uninstall an Ewave Microwave
- How to Remove Grease Stains From Ceramic Tile
- How to Troubleshoot a Kenmore Refrigerator for Leaks
- How to Make Pillows White
- How to Change a Thermistor on a Whirlpool Dryer