How to Change the Color Panel on a Bosch SHX46A02UC/23 Dishwasher
The Bosch SHX46A02UC is a custom-panel dishwasher that offers several features, including an Energy Star rating, leak protection, variable wash cycles, sanitize wash and dry, adjustable racks, flow-through water heater, electronic control panel and a changeable color panel on the front of the unit. New color panels are available through Bosch and online and you can buy them to match a kitchen design or cabinet color. Changing this color panel is possible with a few tools.
Turn off and unplug the Bosch dishwasher.
Pull open the dishwasher door halfway. Locate the screws on each side of the dishwasher panel and remove with a Philips head screwdriver. Set the screws aside.
Remove the metal trim from both sides of the dishwasher. Slide the existing panel towards the right and remove.
Pull away one corner of the plastic film on the new Bosch panel and gently remove the film from the entire panel.
Slide the panel onto the dishwasher front starting at the right side of the dishwasher. Push gently until the panel is positioned fully on the dishwasher.
Set the trim back on both sides of the dishwasher and secure the screws.
Things You Will Need
- Philips head screwdriver
- How to Replace a Whirlpool Dishwasher Soap Dispenser
- How to Replace the Float Switch Assembly on a Bosch Dishwasher
- How to Keep a Dishwasher From Tilting Forward When the Door Is Opened
- How to Unlock Kenmore Dishwashers
- How to Change a Dishwasher Door to Stainless Steel
- How to Remove Bottom Drain Screen From Roper Dishwasher