Reprogramming the Keypad
- Locate the "learn" button on the back of the mounted motor unit console and press it.
- When the console light begins to flash, enter your new four-digit pin number. Choosing numbers such as your birthday or address are not recommended as they are easy for a possible intruder to guess.
- Once you have entered your new pin number, press "enter." You should hear a loud click.
- The lights on the openers will flash, telling you that your keypad code has been reset.
- Test the new code by closing the garage door and entering the pin number. If the garage door opens when you enter the new pin, congratulations. If not, repeat the process in case any steps were missed.
Things You Will Need
- No tools necessary
- Be sure before closing yourself out of the garage to test the keypad that you have an alternate way to re-enter the garage in case the new pin does not work.