- Open the can of paper or book cleaner and take a small portion of the dry rubbery cleaner into one hand.
- Roll the cleaner into a ball and pinch it with one hand.
- Gently rub the comic book pages and cover with the ball until the fingerprints and dirt are removed.
- Brush the surface of the pages with a clean, dry paintbrush to remove any small pieces of the cleaner that have been left behind.
How to Clean Fingerprints off of Comic Books
New comic books and graphic novels have clear covers and clean pages. Over time, comic books collect dirt, grime and fingerprints on the cover and inside pages. Any water-based or liquid cleaner will ruin the pulp paper of the comic. Instead, use a dry cleaner to lift the fingerprints and dirt off the pages while leaving the ink intact.
Things You Will Need
- How to Remove Yellow Stains From Whites
- How to Clean the Inside of a PVC Pipe
- How to Disassemble an Electrolux Canister
- How to Have a Rug Cleaned Professionally
- How to Scrub Floors by Hand
- Kirby Upholstery Cleaning Instructions
- How to Assemble a Dyson DC25
- How to Remove Mold From Teak
- How to Fold a Napkin into a Rectangle
- How to Remove Smoke Odor From a Book
- How to Clean Turkish Rugs
- Homemade Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner
- How to Make Homemade Carpet Cleaner for Large Stains
- How to Hang Artwork on a Mirrored Wall